Assist HR Manager in various HR and administrative tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Fresh graduate or 1 to 2 years experience preferred
- Confident and well-spoken in English, preferably with little to no Filipino accent or neutral accent
- Highly organized, quick to learn, can follow instructions perfectly
- Can be trained remotely with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and good with people
- Always online, easy to reach/quick to reply
- Adept with internet research, Google Drive/Google Apps and Skype
- Smart, hardworking, resourceful, reliable, honest
- Likes working conveniently at home
- Has good and reliable internet (3 MBPS or better) and power (no power interruptions)
- Post and ‘socialize’ job ads and contact potential candidates
- Monitor emails for all incoming applications
- Process applications: send out application form to applicants, ensure all information is complete
- Conduct initial screening of applications
- Organize database of applicants’ resumes, application forms, test results, profiles, etc. and pre-screen applicants
- Schedule and confirm interviews
- Work with team leaders efficiently and help them organize/schedule
- Conduct initial screening of applicants by phone
- Set-up new hires/trainees with time-tracking tool and/or record their work hours
- Monitor attendance and work hours of virtual assistants
- Keep updated files of virtual assistants: NBI Clearance, updated copy of ID’s, basic info, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, etc.
- Assist in Payroll
What’s In It For You:
- PhP 80.00/hour starting rate, PhP 100.00/hour after successful 1-month evaluation, paid via PayPal only
- Full-time job, 40 hours/week
- Split shift (to be discussed, but likely in the afternoon and in the late evening)
- Weekends off (weekend work might be required only when really necessary)
- Philippine holidays observed and compensated
- Great virtual team environment and awesome boss
- Year-end bonus, birthday bonus, paid birthday off, holiday pay, staff party and retreats
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Write ‘HR Assistant Applicant’ as the Subject of your email
- Briefly state in your cover letter why you are qualified for the post, highlighting any previous work experience relative to the job
- Make sure to include in your resume three character references — this is a requirement.
- Submit an audio recording in mp3 format. Tell us who you are, your work experience and why you want to work with us. Keep it under 2 minutes.
Note: NBI Clearance and two ID’s will be required prior to training so make sure you have them!