Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Application Processing (background checking, reference verification, running credit and criminal reports)
- Screen applicants to residential rental properties in USA.
- 80% non-voice tasks; 20% outbound calling to request for documents or follow up (NOT TO SELL)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Quick to learn, good memory, resourceful, not easily discouraged
- Confident and well-spoken in English, no verbal pauses, little to no Filipino accent preferred
- Writes simple business and conversational English with no grammatical errors (although most emails have templates)
- Great with administrative work — task oriented, highly accurate, follows instructions well
- Awesome time management skills, minimal supervision needed
- Real estate administrative experience an advantage
- Customer service experience an advantage
- Honest, loyal, committed to work, reliable, team-player
- Must have fast and reliable internet: AT LEAST A 5 MBPS PLAN or can upgrade (and an alternative if main internet bogs down).
- Must stay with the company for at least 1 year
What’s In It For You:
- PhP 120.00/hour tax free and paid via PayPal
- Full-time job, 40 hours/week
- EST business hours (Philippine night shift)
- Weekends off
- Philippine holidays observed and compensated
- Great virtual team environment; supportive managers and boss
- Birthday bonus, year-end bonus, holiday pay, staff party and retreats
How to Apply (Follow carefully):
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Write ‘Tenant Screening VA Applicant’ as the Subject of your email
- Submit a voice recording in mp3 format to get an advantage during pre-screening!
- Make sure to include in your resume three character references from previous employment — this is a requirement.
- Briefly state in your cover letter why you are qualified for the post, highlighting any previous work experience relative to the job.
Note: NBI Clearance and two ID’s will be required for successful applicants BEFORE they begin training so make sure you have them!