Don’t miss this workshop where you will learn best practices for how to shoot a video walk-through tour that will make your properties stand out from the crowd.
When? Sun. September 14th – Tues. September 16th, 2014
Where? Fess Parker DoubleTree Hotel, 633 E. Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara CA
A ‘hands on’ workshop where attendees bring their smart phone,tablet or video camera and learn how to:
- get and use simple equipment available at apple store or online
- walk with a video camera
- talk – what to say and what not to say on video
- shoot a room in a single pass
- plan the route
- prepare the property
- shoot a video walk through tour (like the one above) in one clip, requiring no editing!
- shoot a quick testimonial video from a happy tenant
- shoot a property condition video
- properly document property defects
- upload video directly to YouTube from their smart camera
- add their video tour to their APPFOLIO property listing! 🙂
This event was so popular as an optional ‘after hours’ session at a recent LPMNZ (leading property managers of new zealand) annual conference – over 90% of conference attendees stayed to attend vs going straight to the bar!