Get them to know you, like you, and trust you
An email signature video is a creative way to let your contacts get to know you and your staff a little better. No longer will you be the mysterious, faceless contact in their inbox. Adding a short thirty second introduction video can really bring relationships with customers to a new level.
What you should say
- Introduce yourself
- Explain WHY you love what you do
- Reveal a couple of things you are passionate about outside of work
Practice your intro video a few times until you can accomplish all three points in 30-45 seconds.
You may discover you have something in common with one of your contacts, so don’t be surprised when your video leads to an extended conversation about your shared hobbies and interests.
People enjoy working with people they feel they know well and trust. This video is an easy way to build stronger relationships with your contacts.
In the video you see Todd is helping two of his employees prepare for making their videos.
A few tricks to getting a great recording for your staff
- Create a relaxed environment: Todd had them laughing and comfortable before hitting record
- Grab attention quick: Always start your recording on high energy
- Give them a second to pay attention: Show the thumbnails on the first part of the video
Example of a few of our VirtuallyinCredible staff members’ videos to give you some ideas:
What are you waiting for? Go make your email signature video and start connecting with people on a greater personal level.