Answer queries, pre-qualify, and provide information to prospective tenants looking for residential rental property. This is 80% voice tasks and 20% after-call tasks (notes, emails).
An ideal Leasing Line service VA must have:
1. Relevant experience working for a telco and/or financial account in a contact center and/or shared services environment.
2. Reliable internet – minimum 10mbps WIRED internet connection and back up internet
3. Must have a headset with noise-canceling feature
4. Computer with at least 8GB RAM
5. Noise-free work environment
6. Willingness to work on a graveyard shifting schedule
7. KEEN EYE FOR DETAILS
8. EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
HOW TO SEND APPLICATION:
Step 1: Send a copy of your most updated resume to email@example.com
Step 2: Use the subject line Leasing Line Service VA
Note: Character References, NBI Clearance, and two ID’s will be required for successful applicants so make sure you have them!