- Entertain queries, pre-qualify, and provide information and customer service to prospective tenants looking for residential rental property.
- 80% voice tasks; 20% after-call tasks (notes, emails)
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Call handling and customer service
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Quick to learn, good memory, resourceful, self-reliant, follows instructions well, COACHABLE
- Confident and well-spoken in English, no verbal pauses, little to no Filipino accent and neutral accent preferred
- Can write simple business English with no grammatical errors (most emails have templates)
- Team-player, honest, reliable and consistent
- NO ATTENDANCE ISSUES, NO EXCUSES. Bad attendance is cause for termination.
- MUST HAVE a good and QUIET home office — NO dogs barking, babies crying, roosters crowing or motorcycle noises
- MUST HAVE reliable internet with AT LEAST A 5 MBPS PLAN or CAN UPGRADE AS SOON AS HIRED (and an alternative internet if main internet is down). Constant internet interruption is cause for termination.
- MUST be located in an area without or with very rare power interruptions. Constant power interruption is cause for termination.
- MUST stay with the company for at least 1 year
- Real estate administrative experience an advantage
- Customer service experience an advantage
What’s In It For You:
- Training paid at PhP 80.00/hour
- Probationary period paid at PhP 100.00/hour
- PhP 120.00/hour with performance bonus and incentives.
- Full-time job, 40 hours/week
- EST business hours (Philippine night shift)
- Philippine holidays observed and compensated
- Great virtual team environment; supportive managers and boss
- Birthday bonus, year-end bonus (equivalent of 13th month pay), holiday pay, staff party and retreats — IF YOU START TRAINING BY FEB 1, 2016, YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS YEAR’S YEAR-END BONUS!
How to Apply (Follow carefully):
- Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write ‘Leasing Lines VA Applicant YB2016’ as the Subject of your email
- Submit a voice recording in mp3 format for pre-screening
- Make sure to include in your resume three character references from previous employment — this is a requirement.
- Briefly state in your cover letter why you are qualified for the post, highlighting any previous work experience relative to the job.
Note: NBI Clearance and two ID’s will be required for successful applicants BEFORE they begin training so make sure you have them!