Answer queries, pre-qualify, and provide information to prospective tenants looking for residential rental property. This is 80% voice tasks and 20% after-call tasks (notes, emails).
1. At least 1 year BPO(voice) work experience – mainly focused on customer service
2. Willing to work on rotational night shift schedule (Can include working on weekends – Saturday and Sunday)
3. Willing to work on Philippine holiday
4. Confident and well-spoken in English, no verbal pauses, little to no Filipino accent and neutral accent preferred
5. Can write simple business English with no grammatical errors (most emails have templates)
6. No attendance issues and can commit to work for the company for at least 1 year.
1. Minimum 5mbps stable and reliable wired internet plan
2. Backup internet connection of at least 3mbps (pocket wifi and other selected alternatives are accepted)
3. Minimum 4gb RAM Memory
4. Good working headset with noise-cancelling feature
5. Noise-free work environment
6. Located in an area without or with very rare power interruptions.
7. Must have a PayPal account
8. Should be a resident of the Philippines.
What’s In It For You:
1. Training allowance provided
2. Regular Rate: Php 120/hour
3. Full-time job, 40 hours/week
4. Great virtual team and supportive environment.
5. Birthday bonus*, year-end bonus* (equivalent of 13th month pay), PhilHealth membership*, Emergency HMO Coverage*, holiday pay, quarterly team meet-ups and yearly company retreat
*Terms and Condition Applies
How to Apply (Follow carefully):
1. Send a copy of your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Put “Leasing Line VA” as the subject of your email.
Note: NBI Clearance and two ID’s will be required for successful applicants so make sure you have them!