Good property management begins with
selecting the right tenants
- Created by a professional property manager
- We use YOUR PM software for apps, credit & criminal
- Choose standard or risk based deposit model
- Your staff collaborates with ours in real-time
- Our ‘best practices’ comply with all Federal Regulations
- Hire us. Work less. Earn more. Love life!
What can you expect when you hire Todd & Lucy’s professionally trained staff?
Since 1985 Todd’s property management company in Florida has enjoyed a solid reputation for placing excellent tenants, often at higher than average security deposits. An instructor for the Property Management Academy and a frequent speaker at NARPM, LPMA & LPMNZ events, Todd has trained thousands of property managers around the world. Be sure to ask how Todd has trained our staff to catch ‘errors of omission and commission’.
What do you get when we screen your tenants for you?
As busy as you are, you try to stay up on government regulations, and hope your staff follows the law. We audit your company for best practices in three vital regulations, and incorporate best practices into your company’s policy and procedures. Ours is a ‘We Do it for You’ solution that is super easy to implement.
1. Fair Housing Regulations EHO – is your business fully compliant?
- Is your Resident Selection Criteria in writing?
- Does your staff know and follow your policies and procedures consistently?
- Do applicants see your commitment to Fair Housing right in the application process?
- Do owners and staff know when and how to override your published standards?
- Do you follow the ‘two step rule’ in your office?
2. Fair Credit Reporting Act FCRA
- Do you send Adverse Action Letters when declining an applicant?
- How about when approving an applicant at a higher deposit? or requiring a guarantor?
3. Federal Trade Commission Identity Theft Red Flags Rule FACTA
Real Time Tenant Screening Checklist©
Charge higher deposits with confidence
(Where permitted by law), or opt for a traditional 1 month deposit model.
“In 1996 I started charging larger deposits when applicants fell short of our very high standards. Since then I’ve learned that the tenants who agree to pay the higher deposit are the same tenants who work hard to earn a refund. With higher deposits, we ask property owners for less money during turn overs. We feature our tenant selection process in our management presentation, and owners love it. This is one of the best things a manager can do to win more business while managing a portfolio of better tenants.”
Applicant Progress Report©
Real-Time Access to Screening Process
You access our Real Time Tenant Screening Checklist© where you see us process your applications LIVE. Your staff knows exactly what’s going on without calling our office.
Residence History Audit©
This is the part of the application with the most inaccuracies submitted by tenants – affecting 1 in 3 applications.
Our well trained staff produce your Residence History Audit©, using local County Public Record websites to find up to the minute real references from real landlords.
Social Media Screening
Our Social Media Screening looks for undisclosed pets, recent employment or residence address changes and more. You get links to public information. Knowledge is power.
Caroline LeVans, Administrative Assistant / Leasing Department
Real Property Management PROS
It’s Like We’re Working From Your Office
Our staff is immediately notified when an online application is submitted through your website.
We use your online application portal and credit/criminal checking service provided by your software like Appfolio® or Propertyware®.
Your applicant data remains securely hosted in your software while our staff work for you.
Pricing – $25/application processed
With so much at stake, and so much to gain – can you afford NOT to hire us today?
- You will save money with us compared to your current solution… we guarantee it.
- Property owners expect you to screen their tenants this thoroughly.
- Applicants and Government Investigators expect you to have policies, and to follow procedures.
Bring These Tenant Screening Best Practices to Your Office Today!
$97 Start up Fee + $97/mo subscription + $25/application processed
30-day Money Back Guarantee