Process tenant application. This includes but not limited to conducting thorough background check, reference and employment verification, and running credit and criminal reports. This is 80% non-voice task and 20% inbound and outbound calls (application follow up, request for documents, and verification)
1. At least 1 year experience in BPO industry related to fraud analysis, processing loan/card application, skip-tracing and/or working for a financial account
2. Highly accurate and follows instruction well!
3. Willing to work on night shift schedule and on Philippine holidays
4. Confident and well-spoken in English, little to no Filipino accent and neutral accent preferred
5. Can write simple business English with no grammatical errors (most emails have templates)
6. No attendance issues and can commit to work for the company for at least 1 year.
1. Minimum 5mbps stable and reliable wired internet plan
2. Backup internet connection of at least 3mbps (pocket wifi and other selected alternatives are accepted)
3. Minimum 4gb RAM Memory
4. Good working headset with noise-cancelling feature
5. Noise-free work environment
6. Located in an area without or with very rare power interruptions.
7. Must have a PayPal account
8. Should be a resident of the Philippines.
What’s In It For You:
1. Training allowance provided
2. Regular Rate: Php 120/hour
3. Full-time job, 40 hours/week with weekends off!
4. Great virtual team and supportive environment.
5. Birthday bonus*, year-end bonus* (equivalent of 13th month pay), PhilHealth membership*, Emergency HMO Coverage*, holiday pay, quarterly team meet-ups and yearly company retreat
*Terms and Condition Applies
How to Apply (Follow carefully):
1. Send a copy of your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Put “Tenant Screening VA” as the subject of your email.
Note: NBI Clearance and two ID’s will be required for successful applicants so make sure you have them!