What we do is unique so don’t worry! Proper training will be provided.
1. Review, edit, and optimize video tours and video blogs for the clients’ marketing purposes
2. Post these videos on the client’s Google+ business page, (may also include other social media accounts and websites) for marketing and SEO purposes.
3. Help manage clients’ Google+ business pages and YouTube accounts
4. Transcribes clients’ Property Condition Reports
1. Excellent English writing and proofreading skills – Must have a keen eye for detail!
2. Video/Audio Transcription experience a major plus
3. Must have excellent listening abilities and confidence in their writing.
4. Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
5. Ability to follow deadlines while maintaining attention to detail; willingness to learn
6. Self-discipline and time management skills
7. No attendance issues and can commit to work for the company for at least 1 year.
1. Minimum 5mbps stable and reliable wired internet plan
2. Backup internet connection of at least 3mbps (pocket wifi and other selected alternatives are accepted)
3. Minimum 4gb RAM Memory
4. Good working headset with noise-cancelling feature
5. Located in an area without or with very rare power interruptions.
6. Must have a PayPal account
7. Should be a resident of the Philippines.
What’s In It For You:
1. Training allowance provided
2. Regular Rate: Php 120/hour
3. Full-time job working on Philippine dayshift schedule, 40 hours/week
4. Great virtual team and supportive environment.
5. Birthday bonus*, year-end bonus* (equivalent of 13th month pay), PhilHealth membership*, Emergency HMO Coverage*, holiday pay, quarterly team meet-ups and yearly company retreat
*Terms and Condition Applies
How to Apply (Follow carefully):
1. Send a copy of your most updated resume to email@example.com
2. Put “Video Optimization Specialist” as the subject of your email.
Note: NBI Clearance and two ID’s will be required for successful applicants so make sure you have them!