- Watch a video tour of a residential rental property then keyword-optimize it for YouTube and Google search
- Watch a video documentation of a residential rental property and take note of its condition (Any damage? Is everything working properly? Make/Write a report.)
- Socialize Google+ business pages
What we do is very unique so don’t worry if you have no experience on this, you will be trained!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Keen on details and a bit of a perfectionist
- Excellent written English
- Proofreading background is a HUGE advantage
- Follows instructions to a T
- Loves routine work and highly accurate
- Quick to learn and not easily discouraged
- Honest, loyal, committed to work, reliable, team-player
- Reliable internet connection (Good download and upload speed as we deal with videos)
- Must stay with the company for at least 1 year
What’s In It For You:
- PhP 100.00/hour and paid via PayPal
- Full-time job, 40 hours/week
- Philippine day shift
- Weekends off
- Philippine holidays observed (and paid double, if you decide to work)
- Great virtual team environment and awesome boss
- Birthday bonus, yearend pay, holiday pay, staff party and retreats
How to Apply (Follow carefully):
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Write ‘Video Optimizer VA Applicant’ as the Subject of your email
- Make sure to include in your resume three character references from previous employment — this is a requirement.
- Briefly state in your cover letter why you are qualified for the post, highlighting any previous work experience relative to the job.
Note: NBI Clearance and two ID’s will be required for successful applicants BEFORE they begin training so make sure you have them!