Certified Internet Videographer Requirements
So you think you can film a video walk through tour?
With today’s technology and the ease by which one can get a hold of a video camera, anyone can make such a claim.
But the proof is in the certification!
Just what does it take to BECOME a Certified Internet Videographer?
- Subscribe to our Video Mastery Service and remain in good standing.
- Upload and get at least 10 video tours reviewed.
- Maintain a company-wide average monthly review score of at least 4.0 out of 5.0.
- Get your Certified Internet Videographer icon awarded and flaunted on YOUR website, email signature, social networking sites, blog and anywhere else it can attract attention!
- Renew your certification annually by maintaining an average monthly review score of at least 4.0 out of 5.0.
What’s more, proudly displaying that your firm is a ‘Certified Internet Videographer’ WILL get you more listings!”
Get certified NOW!