Looking to collect consistent, REAL reviews?
Proven methods to get more reviews
In the video above, Todd Breen shows proven methods that are working to get others to upload reviews from their smartphone device.
Importance of Reviews on Google, Yelp and other sites
It is your reputation. Disgruntled people tend to be the ones that want to take the time to submit a review, so you and your staff need to make a conscious effort to encourage your satisfied customers to do the same.
Your review rating is the first impression a potential client has of your business. People are judging you based off of these reviews, so this is critical.
Good ratings may help you get that valuable PIN at the top of the page in search, so it is worth the effort to encourage REAL reviews.
The best bang for the buck marketing strategy – let others sell our value
Great reviews help shine the light on your business’s reputation as well give you some SEO benefit for that valuable free search traffic. Now that Google only shows the top 3 pins in search, getting into one of those positions is gold. Having a steady stream of real reviews should increase your chances of appearing at or near the top.
NEVER BUY REVIEWS – cheating the system will always come back to haunt you in the long run.
It is better to invest that time, money, and effort into hosting client appreciation socials which will give you the opportunity to ask for a review face to face. You want REAL reviews from REAL owners and tenants that have used your services.
This simple strategy requires a little training
In the above video beginning at 6:50, Todd shows you how to implement this strategy. Take advantage of referable moments to ask for a review.
Timing is everything!!!
Todd gives you some great ideas on:
- WHEN to ask for a referral
- HOW your clients should submit a review from their smartphone
- The power of uploading PHOTOS with a review
Always Improving Exposure for Your Business
Virtually Incredible is always looking for ways to help you improve your business. Make sure to follow us on Facebook.
If you are new to VirtuallyIncredible, we started out offering the Video Tour and Inspection Video Training you can find under the TRAINING tab in the menu.
Do it yourselfer?
You can watch the videos and learn how to shoot, or just sign up for our Video Mastery Service and let us help you!
- Kick off your event with a GoToMeeting with your office staff and Todd Breen, Founder of VirtuallyinCredible
- Get help placing your equipment order based on your office model (portfolio, departmental, hybrid)
- Timeline the implementation of video training, practice and go-live!
- LEARN UNIQUE WAYS TO MONETIZE YOUR VIDEOS! Most clients earn back the price of their equipment in the first 2 months!
- Get all your questions answered, and feel confident that your video program will succeed long term
- Get your YouTube channel dressed out, and your Google+ biz page optimized and socialized
- You shoot and upload video tours to YouTube and we do all the rest then add them to your property listings – by the next day.
- We stabilize your video tours and make them look smoooooth
- We add your custom video intro and outro to your video tours
- We watch your video tours and notify the broker of any potential Fair Housing issues before the video goes live
- We watch your video tours and grade them, so you know your staff is always improving until they all shoot great quality video tours
We’ve helped almost 600 companies world wide learn to shoot video tours. Click here to learn more about the Video Mastery Service – we GUARANTEE your office will shoot quality video tours or your money refunded.