Adding a short company introduction video to your website can have multiple benefits.
- Build trust – Potential clients can see the person they will be dealing with, and this adds a level of trust to the relationship. They may feel more comfortable handing over their investment property management to you vs a “faceless” company. This is especially true for out-of-town owners.
- Highlight Your Point of Difference – Here’s your opportunity to shine! In 30 seconds explain what makes you different from everyone else. Cue your elevator speech as you only have a brief moment to make an impression.
- SEO Benefits – A well-optimized video has SEO benefits for your website,
and Google likes to see you using different forms of media across your site.
- Capture Your Company’s Personality You want to be unique and stand apart from your competition in a sea of similar template websites. A well-scripted, professionally-shot company introduction video brings your company to life.
Fantastic example of a company introduction video
A company introduction video should be a priority goal, but why stop there?
There are limitless opportunities to use optimized video on your website.
- Agent/Property Management Profiles
- Informative videos on specific topics. For example, a video explaining how you market and advertise available rentals.
- Video newsletter explaining new policy changes.
- And anything else your creative mind can think up
Finding a Videographer
Whether you are looking to add a videographer to your staff or just need to hire someone to shoot an introduction video, the following article from The Sales Lion gives some great tips on what to look for:
How to Hire an In-House Videographer: Selecting and Interviewing the Best Candidate
Once you are producing videos consistently, have our experienced team at VirtuallyinCredible optimize them for you through our Video Master Service.