Implementing video walkthrough tours for marketing may sound like a daunting task.
When most of us think of marketing videos, we think of multiple takes, editing, stitching, uploading…. Let’s be honest, it sounds like a time consuming, pain in the neck.
One of the most frequently asked questions I hear when speaking to someone inquiring about our video services is: “Do you have someone who will come out and shoots the videos for me?”
The answer to this question is always “No, but hear me out.” If that particular person is brave enough to listen, (they usually are even if they look less than enthused) this is what I tell them:
First off, we have a FREE video training series that I like to refer to as “Video Walkthrough Tours for Dummies”. The training teaches you EXACTLY what to do to shoot a video walkthrough tour.
Our FREE video training covers the following:
- What equipment to order to attach to your smart phone
- How to prep the property for the tour
- What to say
- What not to say
- How to walk
- How to talk
Essentially, the training covers how to shoot a quality video walkthrough tour from your smartphone, from start to finish, without stopping, that keeps the viewer oriented the entire time.
How long does it take?
On average it takes about 15-20 minutes per property once you get the hang of it.
Why use my smartphone?
- It’s always on you and charged. If not, most people have a mobile means to charge it.
- It takes equal, if not better, footage than the majority of the devices you would purchase otherwise.
- You can upload from your smartphone directly to YouTube as soon as you’ve finished recording, so there is no downloading, editing, or any of those other scary words that you associate with video.
This is where it get’s good. While you are sleeping, our virtual assistants are hard at work optimizing your videos through our Video Mastery Service.
The following is done each time you upload to YouTube:
- A custom branded intro and outro of your company logo is added
- Each video is search engine optimized (this is helps your ranking in Google) including a GEO tag for each property’s address. (Check out “Larsen Properties” when you search “San Antonio Property Management” on Google. Then check out their Youtube channel.)
- Each video is stabilized
- The description of each video is edited and optimized for positive SEO
How would implementing video walkthrough tours benefit me?
- Cuts a property’s days-on-market in half
- If you have a video walkthrough tour of a property, you can begin marketing it before it becomes vacant.
- Only show properties to serious inquiries by sending the link to the video walkthrough tour BEFORE driving out to show the property.