Melbourne Real Estate in Australia has been offering video tours for their rental properties since 2012.
Their belief is that photos along with a marketing video tour can make a significant difference in a property ending up on a potential tenant’s short list. Here what they have to say about using video in this recent Facebook video.
“In today’s highly competitive market, we want to make certain that your property appears on the short list of all prospective tenants. By providing video walk through tours on online listings, tenants are given the opportunity to initially view the property from the comfort of their own home. This means that those who do decide to book an inspection are genuinely interested in the property, and there’s no hidden surprises when they attend. This transparent approach creates a higher volume of rental applications and shorter days on market.” – Melbourne Real Estate
Check out the high-quality video tours on their YouTube channel, and you will experience what some video training and 8 years of experience produces. How did they get started? They were one of the first companies to start using video after taking VirtuallyInCredible’s video tour training. This training is now FREE, so if you are interested in learning how to film your own video tours, that is the place to get started.
Once you are ready to start your YouTube channel, contact us about our Video SEO Services for optimizing them at an affordable price.
Other advantages of offering video tours include
- Quickly reaching more potential tenants
- Pre-qualifying tenants before showing them the property by letting them watch the video tour before scheduling a showing
- Reducing wasted time showing property to tenants that aren’t interested
- Increasing time for your property managers to focus on interested tenants and potential owners
- Reducing the time to fill the property thanks to the ability to share the video quickly through email and social media
- Allowing out-of-town renters that are moving to the area to preview properties without having to travel to the area.
Get started learning to film video tours today. This is the same training Todd Breen uses to train his own staff at his property management company.