Bilingual Recruitment Specialist
The Recruitment Specialist will be working along with our current talent acquisition team and will be responsible for hiring bilingual agents.
- Will handle end-to-end recruitment which includes (but not limited to) sourcing, initial screening, conducting initial interview, background check, etc.
- Source candidates using variety of channels
- Attract and socialize with potential applicants
- Can handle high volume recruitment and comfortable reaching quotas
- Organize database of applicants’ resumes, application forms, test results, profiles, etc. and pre-screen applicants
Work Schedule: Full-time, 8hrs/day – Monday to Friday
- With at least 2 years experience in high volume recruitment preferable in the BPO (call center) industry
- Confident and well-spoken in English, good communication skills and good with people
- Highly organized, quick to learn, can follow instructions perfectly
- High degree of judgment and independent decision-making skills. – IMPORTANT!
- Knowledgeable in Google Suite
- At least 10mbps wired internet connection
- Should have a back up of at least 3mbps (pocket wifi and other stable alternatives are accepted)
- Computer RAM: At least 8GB RAM Memory
- Computer Processor: At least Core i3, higher or equivalent
- Computer Operating System: Windows 10, or macOS equivalent
- Must have a noise-canceling headset
- Do have a noise-free working environment without distractions.
HOW TO SEND APPLICATION:
Step 1: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Use the subject line “Mexican Recruiter”
Step 3: In the body of your email, please indicate your expected salary rate per month. Attach a copy of your English resume.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure you follow the instructions or your application will automatically be discarded.