Western Australia laws require property managers to spend hours at a property documenting its condition before and after each tenancy. Many of our WA clients asked our help with this task, and here’s the system we designed with them:
1. We teach your staff how to shoot simple videos of the property using a smart phone or camcorder. Our PCR video training is free and can easily be used to train your staff how to shoot these videos.
2. When done, you upload the videos directly to YouTube from your smart phone, marked ‘unlisted’ so only those you authorize can view them.
3. Our team watches the videos and prepares the PCR for you in a day or two. The charge? Just $11/hour, with the average PCR done in 5 hours. This is far less expensive than doing it yourself, and far more convenient than waiting for an inspector who charges $200 and more!
4. You open your email to find a completed PCR ready for you to review and send to your tenant! The process couldn’t be simpler!
What Our Customers Are Saying:
Kevin Hodges Real Estate,
Total Care Property Management,
Get Started TODAY with Property Condition Report Video Transcription
- Watch the free training videos online.
- Watch the training video series ‘How to Shoot a PCR video
- Shoot your property condition report video.
- Upload the video to YouTube, and send us a link
- We teach you how, and even set up your YouTube channel for you!
- Get a complete PCR in your email in a day or two!